Personalized Financial Planning Built for Small Business Owners
The life of a small business owner is filled with many ups and downs. Beyond the daily challenges of running your business, you face exceptionally complex and unique circumstances when it comes to managing your personal financial life. Jato Wealth Advisory was built to help small business owners plan for their future goals and build financial security so that they can focus on building the businesses of their dreams.
Who’s it for?
- Small business owners
- Start-up founders
Problems you may be facing
We often hear questions like these:
- What are the most efficient ways to save for future goals?
- Should I leverage debt to fund my business?
- How should I manage debt while addressing savings goals?
- What are the best investment strategies for my risk tolerance and time horizon?
- How do I balance my business goals with my personal ones?
- How can I avoid getting burned by bad investments?
- How should I protect my personal and business assets?
- How should I be gifting to charity?
How our advisors help
Jato Wealth Advisory is a full-service financial planning and investment management firm. We specialize in helping small business owners of all shapes and sizes take control of their financial well-being.
How we help small business owners:
- Goal planning
- We take an intentional approach to working with you to define and then reach your goals. Not only do we act as a guide to help you make smart financial decisions along the way, but we also take the role of an accountability partner to make sure that you remain focused, confident and stay on course to achieve whatever financial goals are most important to you.
- Cash flow management
- We assist you with organizing your income streams and keeping track of expenses to help you obtain financial security and ensure that progress towards your goals stays on track.
- Business planning
- We don’t need to remind you that running a business is hard work. We are here to assist you in balancing your personal financial goals with your professional pursuits to help you live your best life.
- Tax planning
- Making smart tax planning decisions can save you a lot of money. Whether it is taking the right deductions at the right times, setting up tax-efficient retirement plans, tax-loss harvesting from your investments, or giving to charity, there are countless tax saving strategies that we can help you navigate to make sure you keep as much of your money as possible to fund your goals.
- Tools and calculators
- We provide all of our ongoing clients with access to a personalized Financial Planning Dashboard where you can link all of your accounts and see real-time values, track your Net Worth, run income and expense reports, and build/ track budgets. We also provide helpful calculators, decision-making flow charts, and other educational resources (i.e. guide to choosing your business structure, first-time homebuyer calculator, moving out of state checklist, life insurance needs calculator, and many more).
- Comprehensive Planning + Investment Management
- Check out our Advisory Services page for more information.
- Hourly planning services: $150/ hour
- Ongoing comprehensive planning: $50 – $400 / month (depending on situation/ complexity)
- Assets under management exceeding $350,000: 1% AUM
Contact us to set up a free consultation and we will discuss what level of service may be the best fit for you. We do not have a required asset minimum because we believe that financial planning should be available for everyone.
Contact us, or enter your email below and we’ll send more information.