Financial Planning for Real Estate Professionals, Agents and Investors
As a Real Estate Agent and/or Investor you want to know you’re planning for your future in the best way possible. But there are a ton of moving parts with compensation, taxes, business structures, deductions, and cash flows. Jato Wealth specializes in financial planning for real estate professionals.
Who’s it for?
- Full-time Real Estate Agents
- Part-time Real Estate Agents
- Self-employed Agents
- Real Estate Investors (Rental Properties, Commercial Holdings, Passive Investments, etc)
Problems you may be facing
We often hear questions like these:
- How to best save for retirement for self-employed agents
- Budgeting and saving/investing with irregular income streams
- Maximizing net income and minimizing taxes as a part-time agent
- Understanding pass-through deductions with real estate investments
- Using business entities for real estate holdings
- Analyzing personal exposure to rental property investments
How our advisors help
Jato Wealth Advisory is a full-service financial planning and investment management firm. We specialize in helping real estate professionals with complex financial situations across multiple assets and/or business entities.
How we help real estate professionals:
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Solo agent with an LLC? Minimize taxes and contribute up to $58,000 in 2021 with a Solo 401(k)
- Other options available such as SIMPLE IRAs, SEP IRAs, and individual plans
- Tax Planning
- Tax planning strategies for real estate agents, investors and self-employed individuals
- Tax planning and cash flow management for rental properties
- Real Estate Investments
- Personal tax and cash flow planning for rental properties and 506(b)/(c) passive investments
- Tools and Calculators
- First-time homebuyer calculator for you + your clients
- Rental property cash flow and tax tool
- Home selling checklists
- Aggregation of holdings for holistic management
- Access to eMoney Financial Planning software to consolidate your holdings
- Comprehensive Planning and Investment Management (Check out our Advisory Services page)
- Individuals and Households: $250 / month
- Individuals with complex situations (multiple business entities / commercial properties): $400 / month
- Assets under management exceeding $350,000: 1% AUM
We do not have a required asset minimum. We think that financial planning should be available for everyone.
Contact us, or enter your email below and we’ll send more information.